Coronavirus vaccination in Northamptonshire
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk from coronavirus.
In Northamptonshire, the vaccine is being offered by appointment in hospitals, at local vaccination clinics run by GPs, and at our Vaccination Centre in Moulton Park, Northampton.
Vaccinations are now being given to the following groups:
- people aged 32 and over
- people who will turn 32 before 1 July 2021
- people who are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
Please wait to be contacted. The NHS will let you know when it's your turn to have the vaccine. It is important not to contact the NHS for a vaccination before then.
More information about the COVID-19 vaccination programme including downloadable leaflets and frequently asked questions can be found on the Northamptonshire County Council website